“It’s about training our minds to be more focused, to see the clarity, to have spaciousness for creativity and to feel connected. Compassion to ourselves, to everyone around us — our colleagues, customers — that’s what the training of mindfulness is really about.” – General Mills NEWS from Huffinton Post Healthy Living
Mindfulness refers to being completely in touch with and aware of the present moment. The purpose of meditation is to make our mind calm and peaceful. If our mind is peaceful, we are free from worries and mental discomfort, and we are able to make clear decisions and function in a true state of balance.
This interactive, group wellness training introduces the core of stress reducing techniques. Mindfulness for Clarity is not just a “program”, it is a breakthrough ‘wellness’ approach to leadership that empowers organizations to achieve a uniqueness not shared by most others – mindful leadership.
Return On Investment:
According to the World Health Organization, the cost of stress in the American businesses is as high as $300 billion and unless we change course, this will only get worse. over the last 30 years, self-reported levels of stress have increased 18 percent for women and 25 percent for men.
Mindfulness, meditation, and wellness programs in corporations have shown to:
- Reduce the cost of employee turnover by 46 percent
- Reduce the cost of sick leave by 19 percent
- Increase performance and productivity by 12 percent
- Improve company gains an average of $5.81 for every $1 spent
The development objectives covered include:
- Learn what mindfulness, meditation, and intention are and how do they link together to design a ‘Mindfulness for Clarity’ practice for the conscious leader.
- Explore the benefits of meditation to achieving a healthy lifestyle and the impacts in our professional lives.
- Practice quick and effective mindfulness techniques using sight, sound, and breath as your guides and uncover which meditation approach works best for you.
- Align emotional, intellectual, and physical energies.